Elixir's special string coatings protect not only the outer string surface, but also the gape inbetween the windings, which is usually where that pesky tone-deadening debris builds up over time.
These particular strings have been constructed from nickel-plated steel, and are perfect for electric guitar. They deliver a bright, vibrant presence with plenty of dynamic punch, not to mention the supremely smooth feel that you've come to expect from Elixir's Nanoweb coated strings.
Treat yourself and your guitar to a set of Elixir strings today - you won't regret it!
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life - players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone - ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak - good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
- String Gauges: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046